I do believe that I have done this one before, but I am certain that I can manage to squeeze eight more things about myself out into the ether.
Eight More Schmutzie Facts/Habits:
- I am an eosophobe, which means that I am afraid of the dawn. When I was a little kid, I would sometimes wake up really early, and if the dawn was just beginning, I would lie weeping into my pillow. Those first glimmers of the dawn cause this great, soul-emptying grief to wash over me. I don't even like to talk about the dawn, so on to fact/habit number two. My gawd, I am all tight in the chestal area now.
- I used to have a cat that ate anything yellow. He ate all of my mother's yellow marigolds and snapdragons, potato chips, corn, and my yellow tempera paint. He died of liver failure when he was four years old, which may or may not have been due to the yellow bottle of anti-freeze in the garage.
- I will not eat white or yellow gumballs.
- I saw lots of ugly butts on people downtown today. It seemed like 75% of the people on the street had horror stories for derrières. It inspired me. I want take covert pictures of ugly butts and put them in a book called The Gallery of Unfortunate Bums.
- I like the sensation of sucking water through a washcloth and secretly do it in the bath when no one else is home.
- Do your labia sometimes go numb when you sit at the computer too long? No? Me, neither.
- When I was a kid, I used to take the face plate off the thermostat so that I could flick the small, mercury-filled glass tube. The mercury would flow to the other end of the tube and spark against an electrified wire, which caused me no end of delight.
- I am presently letting most of my eyebrows grow in. It is not so attractive, but since I am the one who plucked them into strange right angles, so I am the only one to blame for this unsightly eye stubble.
Eight People Tagged: