1. A friend who had the patience to sit with me all morning in two waiting rooms while I tried to find someone in our health system who would help my poor brain out didn't mind chatting with the schizophrenic woman who told us that her haircut was called "flirty" and that tall people were generally older than short people, but that wasn't always true.
2. I ate some damn fine deep-fried Indian bread, but I can't remember what it was called.
3. I am terribly lucky to be in a position to have cravings that I can choose not to fulfill because they are unnecessary to my survival.
4. Sexy time is a good time.
5. I like saying "sexy time".
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.