1. Some days are harder than others, but I get through them;
2. even when the trenches of memory assault me, I can remember to look forward or, even better, see the now;
3. I realize that this feeling of stasis is an illusion that my wealth of safety affords me;
4. I understand that being alone is a choice made by inaction;
5. it is okay for things to be difficult, because this is how I know that the things I achieve are worth it.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.